Books teach us and help us learn valuable lessons for life…there are lessons imbibed from books that are not necessarily taught by teachers or parents.
A well-read person knows more and can easily hold a conversation together without faltering or searching for topics. I had earlier listed the books useful to the working professional. Here are 10 books that have made a difference in my life. It may inspire you too!
1. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin S. Sharma
2. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Cove
3. Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
4. Just One Thing: Developing a Buddha Brain One Simple Practice at a Time by Rick Hanson
5. The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom
6. The Alchemist: A Fable About Following Your Dream by Paulo Coelho
7. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
8. Ignited Minds by A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
9. Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach
10.Mindsight: Transform Your Brain by Daniel Siegel
Which books have inspired you?